A few basics
- npsimulation and npanalysis facilities can be run from any directory.
- npanalysis looks in the current directory for an analysis library (libNPAnalysis) to load and use. If not present, the analysis is limited to build the PhysicsTree.
- To perform a quick analysis of the last Monte Carlo simulation, do:
Any additional flag can be used
- npsimulation can be used in batch mode (with no UI) if the user provides a Geant4 macro file specified with the -B flag
- npsimulation, npanalysis and the results display can be chained in a single command line using the ‘&&’ operator: